How to Thrive in the New Economic Reality of the A/E/C Industry
This interactive, two-day seminar is extremely useful for architects and engineers who are looking for all levels of financial information – from understanding basic financial indicators your firm should be tracking to interpreting predictive financial metrics for more accurate financial forecasting. In addition, firm leaders learn how to deal with issues like ownership transition, employee compensation, and business development costs with a tight fiscal budget.
10 Reasons You Should Attend:
- Strengthen your firm by actually slashing unproductive overhead.
- Get PSMJ’s exclusive “strategic pricing model” that ensures you’re maximizing profits in all your major markets.
- Discover 10 contract terms guaranteed to get you paid faster.
- Learn the 5 key indicators that every A/E/C Firm Principal, Financial Manager, Project Manager, and marketing director should be watching for every month.
- Learn how Financial Managers should communicate financial results to non-financial Principals.
- Find out how to operate consistently with negative WIP.
- Strengthen your negotiating skills with banks to ensure you get the best possible terms and conditions.
- Know your options for ownership transition.
- Understand the pros and cons of various financial management software options, and which are best for your firm.
- Learn how to compensate your staff (salaries, benefit, and bonuses) in order to hang on to key people while remaining competitive in the marketplace.
JUNE – AUGUST 2012
SAN FRANCISCO • ATLANTA • BOSTON • DENVER • CHICAGO • SEATTLE